Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
The purpose of Deloitte Digital Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Technology Implementation, Process Automation, Product Development, and technology advisory.
Venue/Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
• Applicants must show a keen interest in Information technology and possess excellent IT skills.
• Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
• Possess excellent IT skills
• Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
• Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
a) Software Developers should have experience with at least two of the following pairs: VB/UIPath, Java/C#, Python/R, JScript/AngularJS, SQL Server/Oracle and CSS & HTML. This will guarantee a team that can handle the development of enterprise standard solutions end-to-end.
b) In addition to the basic programming skills required of software developers, an understanding of these under-listed requirements is of high importance:
i) Proper understanding of software development life cycle
ii) Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete application
iii) Understanding of Web Application Components and common technologies for these components
iv) Candidates who demonstrate a good mastery of these will be a great addition to the team.
c) Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
• Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
• Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program
Duration: 6 Weeks
Venue/Location: Hybrid (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access) if all eligibility criteria are met
• Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
• Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
• Acquire high demand skills and become readily employable.
Note: This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges.
For More Information: