Aldelia Nigeria - Our client in the FMCG sector is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Supply Chain Manager
Job Location: Kano
- Our client is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to ensure our supply chain and logistics operations function properly.
- You’ll collaborate with other departments, such as Operations and Finance, to create effective business plans.
- You should also have experience in project management, as well as great leadership and communication ability.
- You will ensure internal procedures are defined & properly followed within defined procurement good processes
- Create the company’s supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide employees
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts)
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
Performance Expectation for the Role:
- 5 years of experience in the supply chain, previous experience in the food industry plant experience are a plus.
- Must be resident in the Northern Region, Kano is preferred.
- Hausa Speaking is a Plus.
- Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field.
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes.
- Computer Skills - MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook & Experience with ERP programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.