Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Procurement Engineer
Job Location: Abuja
Key Performance Indicators
- Set and define package / PD quality coordination and surveillance plan
- Arrange or perform internal and external audits
- Report audit findings to the Project Manager and Management
- Recommend improvements to systems and processes to Project Manager and Management
- Check and verify quality compliance in ongoing works as well as Subcontractors' Quality performance
- Act as project representative for Quality matters.
Requirements (Education Training Experience)
- Bachelor's Degree / equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Leadership skills training
- ISO 9000, quality management courses
- Auditor training.
- Quality control training.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Quality Assurance / Control associated with major pipeline projects in the Oil & Gas Industry, with QA/QC supervisory experience
- At least 5 or more years in a similar position
- Track record for Vendor and Subcontractor procurement quality coordination activities
Skills & Competencies:
- Good practical and theoretical knowledge of Quality standards: ISO 9001
- Good knowledge of Quality management systems.
- Good knowledge of quality assurance review and quality control inspection
- Good knowledge of the English language both written and spoken
- Capable to motivate and manage people.
- Good social and communication skills
- Service oriented attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.