AQUADA Development Corporation as a company is engaged in Business Development, Human Capital Development, Manufacturing & Process Development. Our office is in Umuahia, Abia State. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Contract
- Ability to oversee the organizational activities of Aquada Development Corporation Ltd.
- Prior experience supervising, hiring and training employees. Demonstrable ability to manage quality assurance programs and strategize process improvements.
- Ability to maintain and increase the efficiency of Aquada Development Corporation Ltd.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective manner
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency.
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Manage budgets and forecasts.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field is required.
- Prior work experience as Operations Manager or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to be innovative and lead others.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should submit their current Resume with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.