Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services, maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications. We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture, Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Associate
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-timeJob Description
- We are looking to hire an experienced HR associate to manage and maintain our human resources records. In this role, you will be responsible for obtaining and recording HR information, managing the HR database, and assisting company employees with enrollment procedures and HR-related issues.
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
- Conducting employee orientations.
- Explaining employee benefits.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Assisting with the distribution of training material.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Previous experience working in human resources.
- Knowledge of database software, email systems, and office software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Good organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of employment law.
- Empathy and an approachable demeanor.
- Attentiveness and honesty
N70,000 - N100,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.