About Our Company
Zino Aviation are a Pilot Training, Aviation Management & Consultancy firm offering a wide range of services such as advisory, consultancy, courses, flight training and career
management services for aspiring pilots. We provide the necessary tools and expertise to help aspiring pilots go from zero knowledge about flying, to sitting in the cockpit flying for a top airline. We also provide management and logistic services for governments, airlines, and organisations seeking to train pilots.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to drive the growth of our online
presence and to deliver and spearhead our digital campaigns
.This is an exciting andfast-paced digital marketing role for an individual that wants to progress their career as a dynamic leader in Digital Marketing. You will be leading and collaborating with the business on a range of tactical campaigns to support the long-term marketing strategy. You will be expected to drive comprehensive acquisition and retention campaigns across multiple platforms. This is a varied, well-rounded role which will involve managing digital campaigns and wider marketing projects. You will also be required to manage and grow all social media accounts belonging to the organisation.
You will have the opportunity to develop a range of skills, have the chance to be heard and make your mark as the business continues to develop. Being part of a tight team and working closely with members across the organisation will mean rolling up your sleeves and having a very hands-on and proactive approach.The ideal candidate MUST be an excellent copywriter, and content producer and possess very HIGH attention to detail. The candidate must have relevant Digital
Marketing experience with proven successful results.
As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will have a direct impact on optimising the customer journey and ultimately driving website traffic through the delivery of engaging social media content and digital campaigns.
- 3 years+ of relevant digital marketing experience
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high-quality content
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- SEO and PPC experience on all levels including social media platforms.
- Knowledge and Experience with WIX.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress preferable
- Graphics Design and Multimedia skills is highly desirable
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords and Tag Manager
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Be able to take direction and produce results independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant (not essential but desirable).
- Lead and develop research, planning, ideas and execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels (email, in-platform, social media, events)
- Monitor levels of marketing materials
- Manage and grow all social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc)
- Regular reporting of weekly activity and KPIs to your line manager
- Leading and developing the overall brand vision and marketing plan
- Providing monthly reporting and analysis on email campaigns, website traffic, sales etc to demonstrate effective ROI and making recommendations for improvements
- Plan content calendars
- Working closely with the graphic designer to create content
- Keeping up to date with current digital marketing trends
- Responsible for all SEO.
- Responsible for PPC including via social media platforms.
- Manage Adwords
- ·Generate online enquiries
- ·Increase brand exposure
- ·Being proactive in carrying out analysis of social media campaigns and competitor research to identify areas to test and improve
- You’ll be joining a team at an exciting time in developing a group-wide digital marketing strategy.
- 25 days of holiday with options to buy and sell holidays.
- Salary increases based on performance
- Company performance bonuses (subject to company performance)
- You will receive regular mentorship from our CEO.
- Training courses for career development when available.
- More importantly, you will be part of a dynamic team who genuinely believes in putting our clients and staff at the heart of everything we do!