Beacon Power Services has been on the forefront of developing energy management software and providing energy analytics in Nigeria since 2010.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- We’re looking for experienced and self-motivating DevOps Engineer who has sound knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle, CI/CD, IT infrastructure management and security, and agile development practices
- With a profound DevOps mind-set, they will help our technology team move forward in its plans to utilize cloud technologies to increase the efficiency of the SDLC and provide a truly modern approach to software development
- Lead the implementation and operation of reliable, consistent, and responsive deployment processes across multiple products
- Identifying and deploying cyber-security measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management across a wide range of systems and IT infrastructures.
- Ensure that engineering and development teams are adhering to agreed solution architectures, to maintain the performance and operability of the solutions they develop.
- Develop and implement automated application and infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and deployment processes.
- Ensure that systems meet business and customer needs for reliability and availability.
- Manage application performance and service quality, whilst ensuring cost optimization
- Ensure that the cost, security, and resilience of deployments are regularly reviewed and optimised
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience developing CI/CD workflows and tools, ideally using Azure Pipelines.
- Automation scripting skills,
- Proficiency in one or more coding languages (eg .net, C#, Python).
- Development experience with Azure, Docker, and Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Experience in configuration management, test-driven development, and release management
- Experience of supporting Microsoft .NET, IIS & SQL Server
- Exposure to an eclectic mix of Microsoft and Linux based technology stacks
- Strong technical leadership in Git Hub Actions, Pipelines, Containerisation
- Experience in Application Support or shows highly tuned investigative & diagnostic skills
- Ability to take ownership of a problem and coordinate across technical teams to resolution
- Experience in IT Service Management methodologies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.