Fidelity Bond Group Limited, a player in the financial services sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Company Secretary & Head of Legal
Job Location: Lagos
Reports to: Board and MD
Sector: Financial sector
- The role is to advise management and consult with external bodies to ensure that the affairs of the Company are in accordance with the law.
- Record minutes of the meetings of the board.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business operations & decisions.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties
- Advise in conjunction with the Company’s solicitors in respect of legal matters as required.
- Prepare the agenda in consultation with the chairman & the management of the Company and other documents for meetings with Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Master's Degree in Law is preferred.
- 10 years experience in a similar role and especially the insurance sector.
- Sound knowledge of corporate law and legal requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Company Secretary” as the subject of the email.