Jecylogistics started in the year 2000, throughout the years we have helped in boosting the agro-allied and also the logistics aspect of the society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- OND, ND, HND / Bachelor's Degree
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- At least 1 year of experience as an Office Administrator or Office assistant.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail additional qualifications in Office Administration is a plus. Should be resident in Asaba/Onitsha
- Good interpersonal skills and fluent in English.
N80,000 - N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to this email: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.