Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Management Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
- As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department to create and deploy disruptive products
- Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders.
Giving our graduates the opportunity to grow:
- We give our graduates the space to shine and the support they need to shape their career
- Freedom. It’s a word you’ll hear a lot at RB. As a graduate, you’ll be given the freedom to explore ideas and test your entrepreneurial spirit from day 1. Freedom to make your mark and succeed. Freedom to advance, quickly.
- Better. That’s another word we use here. Just because you’ve finished your studies, doesn’t mean you’ll stopped learning.
- We’re looking for graduates who will push themselves to be better – every day; creating better solutions to help consumers live happier, healthier lives; working with colleagues to find better ways of doing things.
Are you a Young, Innovative Trailblazer who meets the below minimum criteria and wants to make a difference:
- Received a Bachelor's Degree in the last 2 Years
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper
- Must have completed NYSC (or Posted already).