Product development is the process of designing, building, operating, and maintaining a good or service. Many organizations uses similar product development principles to ensure that they are not just initiating a technology, but creating a product that people will want to buy and continue to use.
The product manager’s job requires chartering a direction and creating a successful working environment for everyone involved in the success of the product. Product management is a meaningful job where the product developer would be learning all the time, although not always an easy job. It requires gaining deep insights into customer motivation and desires. Hence if the product is a digital product, it might require updating it several times in order to make the right decision.
In this course, you will learn core principles, skills & methodologies that make up the entire product management process, from idealization & market research to product management leadership.
1) Introduction to Product Development
2) What Product Development Really is.
3) Product Life Cycle Management
4) Customer Life Cycle Management
5) Product Quality Management
6) Total Quality Management in Product Development
7) Roles & Responsibilities in Product Development
Who this course is for:
1. All Product Managers who want to succeed at their job
2. Anyone with desire to move into a Product Management career
3. Entrepreneurs who want to learn the process of building a innovative product
4. Junior Product Managers who want to learn how to be irreplaceable at their job
You would be issued a printable digital certificate via mail after completing this course and scoring at least 70% in the assessment. The assessment would be sent to you via mail after completing your study.
NOTE THAT YOU HAVE A LIFETIME ACCESS TO THIS COURSE ONCE YOU ENROL!