In the training, participants would be taught, Inverter and Solar Technology, Installation and Maintenance.
At the end of this course participants would be able to do the following;
- Describe the various types of Inverters: Pure Sine Wave, Approxiate and Quasi-Sine wave inverters..
- Describe the various types of Solar Panels: Polycrystaline, Amorphous & Monocrytaline Technologies.
- Describe Inverter & Solar Panel Specifications.
- Understand Inverter Load & Power Estimations & Calculations.
- Conduct Inverter Sizing, Installation & Maintenance.
- Conduct Solar Panel Sizing, Installation and Maintenance.
- Describe Batteries & Battery Technology.